Monday, January 25, 2010

I got tagged!

My two good friends Jenny of the way I use to be and Tejan of Insights tagged me this. That's a very sweet of you. Thanks a lot! I posted it late since I'm way too busy with some stuff.


Here you go:
TV Shows We Like to Watch:

1. One Tree Hill Series
2. Americas’ Next top model
3. Project runaway
4. CSI
5. Discovery Channel, (way back when our cable was running)
6. Showtime
7. Ambush Make over
8. Travel Shows



8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. KFC
2. Aristocrat
3. Chef D Angelo
4. Starbucks
5. Yellow Cab
7. Shakeys
6. Brazil Brazil
8. Conti's Restaurant


8Things I Look Forward To:
1. To truly define what I want
2. My 22nd Birthday
3. Take an entrance exam for Masteral
4. Travel in Asia again this year
5. Submit an artwork or any creative outlet creation in SoGoPRo
5. More entries for my blog
6. Family bonding
7. perfect get away with friends
8. Save a decent amount of money


8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. attended MASS
2. overslept
3. bought ice cream
4. cleaned out my closet
5. had spaghetti for breakfast
6. started to write apparently ended up with a one liner
7. suffered abdominal cramps
8. talked over the phone


8 Things I Love about Winter:


I basically live in a tropical area.. I'll put this behind


8 Things I Am Passionate about:
1. Cooking
2. Reading
3. Saving
4. Loving my family and friends
5. travel
6. learning
7. be friend with Google
8. eating.. I should have put this on top..


8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:
1. Darn it!
2. OMG
3. Thanks!
4. What the hell is goin' on?
5.Hey!


** other than these, I love face or hand signals!


8 Things I Learned from the Past:
1. Saving for the reainy days is a must!
2. Things don't just come for free
3. If you want it, do it for yourself otherwise, who would do it for you then?
4. Learn to look back!
5. When you want for something and you get a NO for it, ask again until you finally hear the word YES!
6. Care for the people who really cares!
7. Aim for the best!
8. Save friendship!

The instruction says I need to tag 8 people with this, but you could go ahead and tag yourselves..:)

1 comment: