Friday, February 19, 2010

Movie marathon 3

Here again is another two thumbs up movies you might want to check out!
The Blind Side

For those who have seen the movie, you will agree that it's incredible!
It made me cry though! I would watch any movies with Sandra Bullock! God, she's amazing!
For those who have not seen it yet, better do it! it's heart breaking and all good.Next is
Cheaper by the Dozen
I so love this watching with my entire family. It brings closeness and unity to every family.
Steve Martin is probably one of my favorite actors.
You don't need to spend a lot of money for your weekend to be special,it just takes wonderful movies to make every weekend a blast!

2 comments:

  1. have an award for you http://www.mommyjourney.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete