Thursday, November 19, 2009

it's for everyone

Q ans A's
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
>> in my late 20's.
2. What color do you like most?
>> yellow,gold,red,black and white
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved?
>> I would not trade you to the world...
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
>> at home??
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
>> my ribs..haha
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you usually do?
>> think about it..then i'll have ice cream later..:)
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
>>people I love...
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
>> that's too much for me, I'l share some to charity..funny but true:)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
>> Confess that I love him?yes.
10. Are you happy right now?.
>> I am:)
11. Who do you admire most?
>> Hilarie Burton..:)..
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
>> none at all..
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
>> dishonest person:(
14. What is your job at the moment?
>> i'm a research analyst and a blogger...hahaha
15. What is the thing that will make you go crazy?
>> oh, i love ice cream.....
16. What is the significance of Christmas to you?
>> it's the birth if Christ...it's now the time I'll be losing some money..lol
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
>> my faith
18. Do you love starbucks?
>> so much...
19. It would be 2010 in a few days, do you have a New Year’s resolution?
>> im not perfect with resolution, so none at all.:)
20. Has anyone in your family betrayed your trust?
>> No.
21. Have you ever been in love?
>>. oh yes..
22.What is your greatest motivation?
>> money??haha..well, the people i care about..:)
23.Have you been out of the country?
>> Yes!!
24.Do you want pets?
>>I super love dogs!!!
25.How would you love to travel?
>> very much as long as its by the plane...

That was indeed a long but fun questions to answer...I'm tagging everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment