Monday, January 11, 2010

Black Nazarene 2010


Hey!I haven't updated my blog this past weekend but there's no way that I missed doing my rounds to your pages.I guess you've seen my name in your chatbox or I probably dropped an EC. Just got bucy from atteding the Black Nazarene Crusade last Saturday. My family has been doing that every year and I'm telling you,we never missed to be one of those million people who'd like to celebrate the feast of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo every first month of the year. We struggled last year but we've survived.Whenever we're down or how rough things could be, we always go to the Black Nazarene and lay everything to Him.It' a place where we could find peace and enlightment. Same thing goes whenever we're things go on the way we wanted it to be, we never missed to say our gratitude.
I believe it takes just a strong faith to keep us going...

Happy Monday everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I seen your name on my chatbox very often. I thank you for constantly coming to my blog. I appreciate it very much. May you have a wonderful weekdays ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I have added you on my bloglist. I really hoped that someday I could personally witness the Black Nazarene Procession. It really showcases the devotion of the Filipino People.Hopefully one day I can be there and take as much pictures as I can..visit me back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ang bait mo Cza...i was in Quiapo for a decade, then in san Miguel, Malacanang for a decade too but i never join the Black Nazarene Cruzade. Takot akong maipit. I will just pray inside the Quiapo Church at pag semana santa, doon din lang ako nag-iikot sa loob ng simbahan nag-iikot...na miss ko na ang quiapo. 4 years na ako dito sa Davao at bumibisita na lang ako ngayon dyan sa Maynila. Next month i'll be there again for a visit.

    thanks for the constant visit. I'll add you to my iTravel blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the usual visit. your visit is indeed ablessing! god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a nice day..ok lang iyon kung minsan di tayo mag update sa blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow bow ako sa inyo...thats good tradition or panata di ba?

    God speed Cza and your family...Happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow nice ...ang daming tao...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andaming tao! Mabuti naman at nkabalik ka sa bahay nyo ng buhay dahil minsan nagkakasakitan jan...

    Women
    Abbeymae
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been experienced to be there in Quiapo during the Black Nazarene celebration. I've seen it on TV many times and I was overwhelmed with all the people who attended the procession. You're right my friend. If you don't have strong faith you won't be there to celebrate it annually. Have a nice day cza. Take care.

    ReplyDelete