Friday, January 1, 2010

I now got Page Rank 2

Check PageRank

Okay, Okay, Okay, I can't believe I'm seeing a Page rank 2 on my page from the question mark sign (?) I used to have. I didn't notice it at first but only when I was viewing my chat box and I finally have seen it. I felt really happy knowing I got easily ranked by Google and it came on the very first day of year 2010. I'm guessing it’s going to be a good start for me to have a prosperous 2010.
My 2009 has been a blessing but I could say it wasn't the best since I've been through a lot of not so good stuff, but you know, knowing that I still have my family and friends, a work to look forward to, and a healthy living, I still feel grateful for everything.
Now that I have a Page Rank of 2, I really want to thank all my friends who I've met through the world of blogging, my readers from all over the world and of course to Mr. Google.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats dear cza, you deserve it.. just keep on visiting and posting! wishing you a good star dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cza....yeah I remember New Year of 2009 when I got my PR 2 and until now I am still enjoying the benefits of having it!

    It's a good start for u my dear and am so sure u truly deserve it....

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! congrtaz dear for having PR 2, you deserve it! Happy New year sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz Cza..see from ? to PR of 2...just continue dropping and writing...

    Happy New Year...

    Ok na ba si sis mo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! cza. it is very nice to start the new year with that achievement. thus, keep on blogging and dont forget to visit me :)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your PR 2..atleast it's back...not all but atleast there is...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats sis. I'm happy for you. Yeah you're right it's really a good start of this year.

    Thanks for always dropping by my blog.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! my two blogs went up by one rank also.cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! mine was page rank 3 last year and now it's page rank 2. waaah! not a good start for this year.

    sorry for dropping by just now. was so busy last holiday season. happy new year, my dear! may God continue to shower you with more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Czacza! i am so happy foor you! you deserve to have a good PR! good for you!

    I did not also notice that my www.thepastimeshelf.com blog was given a PR2 by Google today. Just like you, I was so happy to see it! Good year for us!

    ReplyDelete