Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am a CHOCOLATE lover!




I love kids. Kids love chocolates. Therefore I love chocolates!
Well, that was really logical and may be considered truth. I actually like to spoil and splurge myself with chocolates especially after a long and tiring work.Every now and then, my family sees to it to have chocolates stored in our fridge. It’s actually good as dessert after every meal and at the same time we are enjoying having our favorites displayed on the fridge.
Last night, my sister brought home yummy chocolates that I absolutely can't resist.There were Toblerone mini’s, Hershey Kisses and Snickers which I freakin' love.I am really into milk chocolates but lately I've been craving for dark chocolates
.I was told by a friend who is also a chocolate lover that dark chocolates are good for the heart. It has a lot of heart benefits by reducing our bad cholesterol up to 10 percent and for our blood pressure. And by researching, found out that plain dark chocolates are the healthiest of all without having too much of sugar intake and the so called saturated fat. Certainly, these dark chocolates are proven to be beneficial.
So, as for now, I’ll keep myself indulged with these dark chocolates but I need to make sure to keep on my budget since chocolates are not that cheap.
I'm thinking to make homemade dark chocolates
for me since my mom knows a bit in doing it. I guess, it would be fun to do something you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment