Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pls Remind me of your URL!!!!

IT SUCKS!!!
You might be surprised loking for your names in my blog roll,and as you've noticed it's gone.I don't know how it happened. I don't even noticed it at first, i just thought there was an error with the page, but when I tried to refresh the page, it's really GONE!!!
After receiving a Christmas Hamper that really made me happy, I'm getting pissed off with this...Well, didn't see this coming!!!!
I'm making up!!I'd like to have my blog roll back!But can't do that easily.
You could help me by leaving messages in my chatbox and tell me your respective URL.This is really ridiculous!!!

Pls remind me about your page again so I could add it up on my list!!
Thanks a lot!!
**I'll try to add some of your page from the history setting of my pc.
Again, please remind of your URL if you don't happen to see it under my blog roll and that would be appreciated alot. Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your blogroll gone missing sis. Thanks for the visit and msgs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello czacza. sorry to hear about your missing blogroll list. i believe we haven't exlinks yet. mind if we exchange links with my 3 blogs?

    www.ovahcoffee.com
    www.hnhpages.com
    www.thepastimeshelf.com

    have a nice day and let me know if we are okey with the exlinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello cza cza, i have already added you in my blog roll..

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope u can visit my other blogs too..
    let me know if you want to exchange links too :-)

    thanks! see you!

    ReplyDelete