Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am such a loser not until today!



It was our dear friend birthday last December 7.So,we planned to give her something special.We actually intended to surprise her with a not so late birthday greetings from us written in a star design papers and of course with yummy gourmet cake
. We’ve shared the chocolate gourmet cake that was equally sliced into 9 for lunch and we all had fun. We It was the first time I ever tried gourmet cake and for that reason I was such a big loser not until Kat's birthday. Gourmet cakes are really good. it was like eating ice cream and cake at the same time. I guess, it’s all because of its special frosting.

I'm certain that you don't want to be a big loser like me because you haven't tried this cake so you all have the means to try it by ordering
it or doing your own cakes with simple gourmet cake recipes at the comfort of your home.

2 comments: